Street Light out or malfunctioning?

Street Light out or malfunctioning?

(Unless NES has changed their website, again, these steps should get you to where you need to be to report an outage.)

It is easy to report a burned out (or cycling on and off) street light.

Street light maintenance is included in the rent the HOA pays NES for the light itself. If any street light is out, going off and on, or on during the day, go to, hover over ‘power outage’ and select ‘report a street light problem’. All of the street lights have now been numbered by (yellow numbered tags on each pole) NES. When reporting to NES, be specific about what is happening so they can fix it correctly the first time.

GO to

From the menu on the upper left side choose ‘Power Outage

From this choose ‘Report a Street Light Problem

There is a brief form you complete.

When they ask for the pole number, it is an 8-digit yellow tag fastened to the pole, it is optional but VERY helpful to identify the specific light needing repair.