In addition to the requirement for Homeowner/Landlords to provide complete information and contact information for themselves and their tenants to the HOA Property Manager & HOA Board, Landlords are required to Annually register their properties with Metro. For your convenience, a link to that form is included on out Rental Policy page (at the bottom).
From Metro Property Standards Code and Metro Zoning Code (insert in your property tax bill 2017/18)
- High grass and weeds – grass and weeds can’t be over 12 inches high (BH CCRs restrict to maximum 8 inches high).
- Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles – all vehicles have to run and have current tags.
- Vehicles parked on the grass – all motor vehicles must be parked on a hard surface (asphalt, concrete, or gravel) [BH HOA limits parking to: in your driveway area or in your garage]
- Unpermitted vehicle repair – major vehicle repair or repair for hire is not allowed on residential property.
- Premises Identification – all properties must have the numerical address displayed on the building or on the mailbox.
- Yard areas – open storage of junk, trash, debris, furniture items, old construction materials, automobile parts, tires, etc. is prohibited.
- Dilapidated structure – all structures must be maintained to meet minimum Property Maintenance code requirements.
- Fences – all fences must be made from materials designed for that purpose, be maintained in good condition and must meet the required height and setback requirements. [BH HOA has specific material allowed, location, minimum setback, and maximum height requirements].
- Unpermitted business activity on residential property – unless the activity meets the requirements for a home occupation permit, business use of residential property is not allowed.
- All Short Term Rental Properties (STRP) must have a valid permit before they can be advertised and rented.
Q: How do I request Police Radar or Traffic Enforcement near my home?
A: The Traffic Division has responsibility for all of Davidson County. You can call the traffic office at 615-862-7738. The Patrol Precinct where you live also has authority and equipment to conduct such traffic enforcement. You may call one or both of these offices. Bradford Hills neighborhood is in the Midtown Hills precinct. 615-880-1411